As an expanding and nationwide active translation company, we are always looking for motivated and ambitious partners to join our dynamic team and extend our far-reaching network. Reliability, competence and flexibility are of particular importance for us and our partners.
To extend our network, we regularly look for:
- publicly appointed and sworn translators and interpreters
- translators for specialist texts of all kinds
- simultaneous and consecutive interpreters
Your application should contain:
- at least 3-5 testimonials, letters of recommendation or references naming specific contact persons
- information about your qualification (references, diplomas, certificates)
- your areas of specialization and focus
- detailed description of your experience
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) to join us soon and support our team. Lead time: 2-4 weeks.
Length of voluntary internship: 3 months.
Length of mandatory internship (if required by your higher education institution): up to 6 months.
Place of work: our office in Nuremberg.
You will gain valuable experience with us and expand your social competence in the following areas:
- supplier management
- personal, written and telephone customer service in several languages
- project management
If you already have relevant prior knowledge, e.g. due to your training and/or professional experience, you may be able to do translations of public documents as well as medical, pharmaceutical, legal and technical specialist texts. To this end, we conduct relevant aptitude tests. You will remain in close contact with the proofreaders of your translations and can thus soon gain a lot of new knowledge.
Requirements for your successful start with us:
- student status
- good/very good academic performance
- command of German: very good
- command of English: good/very good
- other foreign languages advantageous but not absolutely necessary
If you would like to be part of the success story AP Fachübersetzungen, then send us your application to:
If there is currently no suitable vacancy, feel free to submit an unsolicited application.