AP FACHÜBERSETZUNGEN is a Nuremberg-based interpreting and translation agency operating nationwide with a focus on medicine, pharmacy, law and technology. We support individual clients, small, medium-sized and globally active companies and corporations, law firms and courts, notaries, clinics and other translation agencies with professional translations of specialist texts as well as interpreting at various events. The range of services offered by our translation service also includes certified translations of all kinds of documents.
- Translation of specialist texts
- Certified translations of documents
- Final check and proofreading of translations by other colleagues
- If required, you will also assist us with day-to-day project management tasks (analyzing requests for translations/interpreting from individual clients, companies, translation agencies, courts and other authorities, preparing quotations, accepting, processing and delivering projects)
- Keeping Trados databases up to date
- General office duties
- Sales analysis and support, if required
- Support in marketing activities (e.g. maintenance of website texts), if required
- Support in the organization and implementation of all projects
- Training as a state-certified translator/interpreter or equivalent studies
- Swearing in as translator/interpreter mandatory
- Command of German: very good
- Command of English: very good (degree with distinction/"very good")
- Applicants with other languages will be given preference
- Work experience welcome but not essential
- Basic knowledge of business administration advantageous
- Good command of common computer software and SDL Trados
- Fast 10-finger typing: essential
You are outgoing, empathetic, a team player, self-critical but self-confident. You work conscientiously, know how to further develop your own strengths and to work on weaknesses in a constructive way ensuring lasting success. You have a friendly voice and a well-groomed appearance and you are also motivated to contribute to the success of our small but dynamically growing start-up with a very pleasant working atmosphere - then you are a perfect fit for our team!
- A varied, interesting and responsible job with long-term prospects in an open, very friendly team
- Flexible working hours possible, compatibility of family and career
- Performance-based remuneration
- The employment contract is limited to one year and will be changed to a permanent employment contract after its expiry and in case of strong work performance.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of suitability and experience, taking into account any references/letters of recommendation provided.
Please send your application to jobs(at)ap-fachuebersetzungen.de with CV incl. photo, cover letter and references/letters of recommendation. The total size of all attachments should not exceed 7 MB.
The assumption of travel expenses is hereby excluded.